A London-based AI ecosystem builder with ties to Huawei and a deep learning pioneer plans to grow innovation here.
The use of AI and its industry acceptance has been growing steadily internationally, particularly in Southeast Asia (SEA). This has prompted one AI ecosystem builder in London to expand its operations to the region with a US$800 million fund to back promising new AI companies and academic research across the UK and globally.
Skymind Global Ventures (SGV), which announced the opening of its London office last month, is planning to expand to Southeast Asia region, namely Malaysia and Indonesia. This is part of Skymind global expansion plans to focus on training and investment in new Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies. The region has been identified as one of the target markets for the investment fund, with a significant portion of the US$800 million to be made available to growing the region’s ecosystem.
- Plastic,Polymer,FTIR,TGA,DSC,IV, ROHS Testing Lab Mumbai, Pune, Nashik, India
- Coil Master Kanthal A1 Wire
- RRB Notification 2020 – 116391 Posts
- Best Linkedin Lead Generation Services In Glasgow 2019
- Print Forms – Performance Health Chiropractic
- Get Rebar Reinforced Concrete Guide Book
- Six Traits Of An Effective Project Manager
- Terry Towels In Madurai
- Buy CAR BODY COVERS Online
- Paper & Allied Industry Email List | Paper Industry Mailing Database