Right at the heart of the great Australian outback lies the historic township of Birdsville. Made popular by its iconic pub, the Birdsville Hotel and now with the music festival, the Big Red Bash. This quaint town has a lot more to offer especially when it comes to showcasing the best of the outback.
Thinking about travelling in or to Australia? Make sure to include the outback on your bucket list, which would not be complete without including a visit to Birdsville. This desert heartland is situated at the far western end of Queensland near the South Australian Border. If you are craving for a truly outback taste, then this place can offer you an experience that is truly memorable.
- Online pet shop in Islamabad | Petpallay
- George Floyd Rockstar T Shirt
- Pranayama and Meditation yoga classes near me, Madhapur, Hyderabad
- Tempo Traveller Service In Jaipur
- Make Job Postings more Effective
- India’s No.1 Job Site
- Wedding Flowers | Call Now @ +971 55 400 8588
- New Way To Learn English Language
- james Matthew – Google+ – Computer Parts & Accessories
- Ambience Creacions Luxury Apartment In Sector 22 Gurgaon