NEW DELHI: Global private equity fund Blackstone may stop its recently set up auto parts joint venture(Jv), Sona Comstar inside the following two years.
"It hangs tight for an opportunity to stop the business through an underlying public offering(IPO). This will be going to occur in the coming years", said by Sunjay Kapur, executive, Sona Comstar.
Couple days back Blackstone finished the securing of a 33% stake in Kapur-drove Sona BLW and teamed up the vehicle leaves Comstar Car Innovation Ltd, the other auxiliary claimed by the PE firm in India. The JV gives items to ordinary, half and half and electric vehicles-centered innovation stages.
- Heliena BBQ Nordhausen: Essens bestellung bei Halloessen.de
- Benifits to Buy Twitter Accounts
- The Maldives Wildlife – A Feature Un-talked
- Renowned architectural glass manufacturers
- Corporate Car Rental Services in Bangalore
- Railway Coaching in Jaipur
- Nirala Estate Project Master Plan
- Thermal Spray Aluminum Coating
- Automatic swing gate opener | swing gate openers | Automatic Swing Gate manufacturer in pune
- Digital Marketing Agency in India | Digital Marketing Services India