General Instructions :
(i) All questions are compulsory.
(ii) Question numbers 1 to 8 are very short answer type questions, carrying one mark each.
(iii) Question numbers 9 to 18 are short answer type questions , carrying two marks each.
(iv) Question numbers 19 to 27 are also short answer type questions, carrying three marks each.
(v) Question numbers 28 to 30 are long answer type questions, carrying five marks each.
(vi) Use of calculators is not permitted. However, you may use log tables, if necessary.
(vii) Choices have been provided in one question of 2 marks, one question of 3 marks and all the questions of 5 marks.
- Copyright Patent: No More Stealing Of Ideas
- HP0-J63 Certification Exams
- HOW TO DESIGN AN EFFECTIVE INFLUENCER MARKETING STRATEGY?
- Honda City Rental Bangalore S.G.Rent A Car Luxury Cab Operator
- Animax Technology | Website Designing Company In Rohini, Delhi
- Why To Choose Roofing Company In Dallas?
- Power Transformers In India
- Purvanchal Royal City Greater Noida
- Mortgage Broker And Become A Mortgage Broker
- Digital Marketing Agency In Delhi