DAY 01 – ARRIVAL IN BANGALORE
Get in touch with The Hansa India representative upon arrival and transfer to a hotel. Here a representative at the hotel would help you in completing the necessary procedures for check-in.
Begin with your half day city tour of Bangalore after lunch. The first place to visit in the schedule is the ‘Bull Temple’ otherwise known as the Nandi Temple. With a primarily Dravidian architectural style, this temple was built by Kempe Gowda and is a major attraction of devotees of Lord Shiva. The next stop would the ‘Tipu Palace’ which served as the abode for one of the renowned rulers of Mysore- Tipu Sultan. The ornamental frescoes, prominent balconies,and motifs, as well as opulent arches, make this destination a treat for the eyes. After here, the tour would move towards Lalbagh Botanical Garden which is just the right place for you if you have a knack for photography in the lap of nature. The final attraction of the day’s tour would be the State Legislative A
- Persiapan Pengiriman Submit Paper Indonesia
- Indian T&M Industry In Tread Water Scenario
- TARUHAN BOLA – SUPPORTER ROMA MELEMPARI BUS PEMAIN | Agen Bo…
- Tips For Flying A Drone In NZ
- Appstar Financial On Beat100
- Benefits Of Car Wash In South San Francisco
- BISE Faisalabad Board 10th Class Result 2013 Matric
- TICTAC Digital Marketing Services & Digital Marketing Course Training Institute
- Golf Lessons Basingstoke
- What Is The Reliance Ecommerce Business Model In 2020?