(CNN Business)India is building a new city to give global investors an easy way into its booming economy.
Gradually mushrooming on an otherwise barren 886-acre parcel of land in Gujarat -- Prime Minister Narendra Modi's home state -- is a small collection of buildings that India hopes will one day rival financial centers like Singapore, Dubai and Hong Kong.
It's called Gujarat International Finance-Tec City, or GIFT City.
- US Genomic Biomarker Market Trends, Size, Competitive Analysis and Forecast – 2019-2025.
- 6 Major Laptop Issues That Need Immediate Repairing?
- Olympiad EHF Eduheal Foundation Biggest Interactive School
- Principles of corporate governance
- Now Hiring A Limo for Wedding Honolulu Is as Easy as Booking Flights
- Prediksi PSV Eindhoven vs NEC Nijmegen Eredivisie
- Singapore viewed as a competitive global science and technology R&D hub: study
- Continuous Integration with Jenkins
- Bliss Orra Zirakpur | Ready to Move 3 BHK Flats in Zirakpur
- Mobile Concrete Batching Plant manufacturers in India – Two Chassis Compact