1. Please tell us what made you believe in this disruptive idea – that common services can be provided through a digital platform, and are competitive from a pricing standpoint. How does this model work so well?
UrbanClap was launched in November 2014 with the vision to organize the home services industry. In the absence of organized players, the market is froth with middle-men and aggregators, who control market access and keep a lion’s share of the margins. Further, as there is no large, well-run, billion-dollar company in this category today, the industry lacks scale benefits – standardization, transparency and trust.
On the other end of the spectrum, we have Indian consumers who spend about USD 30 Billion annually on home services. They largely rely on word of mouth and friends’ or family’s recommendations for search and discovery. As a result, experiences are broken for both customers and end service professionals. The industry could easily be 1.5x-2x larger than it is today, if
- What Is The Future Of Node.JS | Node.JS Development Company | Node.JS Development Company USA
- How to Create Engaging Social Media Graphics in Four Easy Steps?
- Professional Hair Services in Orange County
- Looking for a Fastener Testing Labs in Illinois?
- Buy Siemens 5SL64107RC 4 Pole 10 Amp MCB at Online |Eleczo.com
- Real Estate Agency in Jubilee Hills Hyderabad
- New Hyundai Sonata at Tulsa Hyundai
- Saifi Automation- Modular Conveyor
- Best Quality Avaya phone j129
- Local Gardeners in Mangalore – Sahyadri