New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman has resigned, following a report on allegations of assault by multiple women in The New Yorker.
"It's been my great honor and privilege to serve as Attorney General for the people of the State of New York. In the last several hours, serious allegations, which I strongly contest, have been made against me," Schneiderman said in a statement. "While these allegations are unrelated to my professional conduct or the operations of the office, they will effectively prevent me from leading the office's work at this critical time. I therefore resign my office, effective at the close of business on May 8, 2018."
- Manaslu Circuit Trek: 15 Days Manaslu Circuit Trek
- American Airlines Reservations website
- How to Install QuickBooks Desktop Pro on multi Computer
- Aboli Jarit Lifestyle, Biography, Unknown Facts, Age and More
- Top 5 Game Development Tools for Creating Matchless Games in 2019
- Flinders Ranges and Wilpena Pound Scenic Flights from Port Augusta
- age limit for neet 2020
- ceremonial grade matcha green tea health benefits
- Souvenir Kantor Pulpen Stylus Pen Kristal
- HOW TO LOGIN TO SPECTRUM WEBMAIL?