As you learned about in the text this week, Supreme Court justices are nominated by the president, confirmed by the Senate and serve for life. Some argue that the life tenure is too long given the length terms often served by justices. Read the following articles and then discuss your perspective, providing supporting facts for your postition: Should Supreme Court justices be permitted to serve for life?
Post a primary discussion consisting of 500 words minimum – this posting must contain at least 3 citations from legitimate sources of information (you may use your textbook).
What is plea bargaining, and what is its purpose? What impact does plea bargaining have on the criminal jus
- Remaining PSL Matches To Be Held In Closed National Stadium
- The Best Digital Marketing Agency
- Direct Admission In Top Colleges Bangalore
- How Genuine Are The Hard Money Loans
- I Finally Found The Perfect IPhone Tracker App!
- Why Is Conversion Rate Optimization Important | Benefits | Agency
- Horizontal Directional Drilling Industry 2017 Market Research Report
- Car Hire Toyota Innova S.G.Rent A Car Luxury Cab Operator
- Hydraulic Press Brake Manufacturers
- Chartered Accountant Email List | CA Mailing Database | CA Contacts