Peer review ensures that an article-and therefore the journal and the scholarship of the discipline as a whole-maintains a high standard of quality, accuracy, and academic integrity. The objective of the peer-review process in a publishing group is to maintain competency and credibility of authors and the publication by improving the performance. It incorporates an evaluation process undertaken by compatriots with the aim of self-regulation from the perspective of the concerned domain or profession.
- Xplore Digital
- Tools And Dies
- Funny Man Woman
- Inter Result 2012 Of Bise Lahore Board Intermediate Part 1 2
- Taurus And Leo Compatibility
- Everett Limo Service
- Croydon Minicabs To Stansted
- SSC Coaching Institute In Delhi- Meripadhai.com
- Why Do You Need A Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP)?
- Foreign (Subsidiary) Company Registration