All the cellulose based products like paper; paperboard and paper products are produced in the pulp and paper industry that use wood as raw material. Producing paper out of wood fiber is a very ancient method of manufacturing paper. In many areas, the paper is produced by hand with the help of wood fiber and water. This mixture is called pulp. There are two types of pulp softwood pulp and hardwood pulp, which is basically based on the wood fiber. Softwood pulp is obtained from trees such as spruce, pine, fir, larch, and hemlock.
- ISO 9001 Training In UAE
- What Is API Testing, Types & Benefits?
- Weights And Bars – Wholesale Gym Equipment
- Chiropractor St. Charles
- Buy Zero Waste Garments In Bangalore
- Cup Lock System In Mumbai
- Grocery Order & Delivery App Development & Solutions | On-Demand Grocery Mobile Apps
- Industrial Component Cleaning Machines Manufacturer,supplier In India
- Outsource Invoice Data Processing
- Traditional Dress Of Assam For Men & Women