2019 was an exciting year for health IT software and EHR companies. Many mergers and acquisitions took place resulting in an incredible new movement in the healthcare industry. Some mergers that took place created major talk namely UnitedHealth Group acquiring PatientsLikeMe.Health mergers and acquisitions continued to take place with over 92 announcements made in the past year. We’ve rounded up the most talked-about partnerships and company-buy ins in the EHR industry in 2019. Keep reading to find out what’s been happening.
- What are the difficulties faced by sellers on Amazon.in?
- Titan Marine Air Conditioning Services in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Get the information about New Jersey festivals online
- Shop for Navy Blue Sheets online at Comfort Beddings
- Start-ups: Choosing an ESP (Email Service Provider) | HandySends Blog
- Outdoor lighting Atlanta, Atlanta Georgia Outdoor Landscape Lighting Installer
- flow switch
- How to style with Cotton?
- Norton Antivirus | Virus Removal Services
- SEO Copywriting Services in Bangalore