Salman Fazlur Rahman, prominently known as Salman F Rahman, is a Bangladeshi industrialist and philanthropist. He is the co-founder and vice chairman of Beximco Group, one of the largest business conglomerates in Bangladesh.
In 2018, he participated in the National Election from Dhaka-1 constituency (Dohar and Nawabganj upazilas) and was elected as a Member of Parliament. At present, he is holding the rank of a cabinet minister and serving as the Private Sector Industry and Investment Adviser to Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina. His visionary steps over the years have significantly contributed in shaping up the country’s business and economic growth.
- Egon Zehnder And SQN Offer Culture Solution For COVID-19
- B2B Lead Generation Agency In USA | Intellitech Solutions
- Zee5 Subscription Coupons – February 2020
- React Vs Angular: What To Choose For Your App?
- Amazon Baby Registry Welcome Box Free Sample Gift
- Skill Development Mission
- Lubricants Testing Lab In India
- Good Old Games To Launch Galaxy As A Universe To All The PC Games
- Mode Of Concrete Batching Plant | Nilkanth Engineering Works
- Buy Best Newborn Baby Bath Soap Online In India