Signpost, a provider of CRM and marketing automation software serving over 20,000 businesses, is pleased to announce the appointment of George Bilbrey as its new Chief Executive Officer succeeding founder Stu Wall.
Mr. Bilbrey has over 20 years of experience as a SaaS software executive, managing product management, data science, customer success teams, as well as overseeing the management of several product divisions. He was most recently the President and Chief Customer Officer at Return Path, an email deliverability platform that scaled to $100 million in revenue and was sold to Validity in 2019. Prior to his role at Return Path, Mr. Bilbrey founded and sold two companies in the marketing technology industry. He began his career in management consulting as a Principal at Mercer Management Consulting (now Oliver Wyman).
- Computer Vision For Social Distancing Amidst COVID-19
- Mobile Phone Location Tracker Has More Uses Than You Think!
- Japan Electric Vehicle Battery Market Size, Share, Analysis, Industry Report And Forecast 2019-2025
- Best SEO & SEM Company In Richmond, Victoria – Supple Solutions
- Enhance The Look Of Your Bedroom With Grey Bed Skirt Queen Size
- HP Printer Support Help Number
- Social Media Infographics
- 10 Best Retractable Tonneau Cover In 2020 – Long Lasting, Low Budget
- Recruiting Chief Power Engineer Jobs | Chief Power Engineer Job Vacancy
- Poultry Industry Email List | Poultry Industry Database | Datacaptive