Known as the Venice of the East, also the City of Lakes, Udaipur is a stunning tapestry of serene water bodies and scenic landscapes. It is rich in its cultural nuances, historical tales,and architectural grandeur of the bygone era of the Rajputana Kingdom.
Things to do in Udaipur:
Udaipur is so filled with attractive spots that choosing a few can be really tough. However, there are a few must do-s for any tourist.
1- Enjoy the breezy lakes –
There are five major lakes in Udaipur – Lake Pichola, Rang Sagar, SwaroopSagar, DoodhTalai and FatehSagar. Surrounding these famous waterbodies the cultural and historical landmarks of the city stand tall – palaces, gardens, temples, restaurants and streets, offering endless leisure activities.
2- Eat at the innumerable lake-side Restaurants
After a long leisurely stroll around the breezy lakes, enjoyan exquisite lunch at the famous lake-side restaurants.
Taste ethnic gravies with exotic Rajasthani breads at the Tribute Restaurant on the F
- Install McAfee Antivirus
- Official Triston Mckenzie Sticks T-Shirt
- Phillips Pan Head Sheet Metal Screws
- RCC, Precast, Boundary Wall, Compound Wall,Manufacturer,Ahmedabad
- Best Auto Car Detailing & Car Polish – Waterless Car Wash with Fobbu
- make website builder for your business
- Custom Boxes Wholesale U.S
- Buy Led troffer light And reduced maintenance costs
- How to Do Bathroom Improvement?
- APSSB Recruitment 2020: Apply Online