A majority of organizations are highly dependent on the Internet and networks to run their daily business.
However, an organization is unaware of the security issues that might result in an attack (from outside or from within). Customer information, the organization’s private and confidential data, intellectual property, and information assets might leak out to the public––thereby resulting in huge financial losses and damage to the organization’s reputation.
In order to measure the overall cyber-security maturity of the organization, an independent expert assessment of the current state of its information security environment is conducted against global standards and leading industry practices. It is followed by a remediation of the identified gaps and the development of a roadmap for transformation.
- ISO Certification In Jordan
- In-house Vs Outsourced Web Development – Which Gives More Bang For Your Buck
- What You Gain By Fly Fishing Leader Box
- Android Phone Tips | Iphone Tips | Ipad Tips
- Pmp Certification Course Online
- Facility Management – COFELY GDF SUEZ
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station Market
- Tips To Choose An International Staffing Agency
- Buy Legitimate Custom Papers
- When Do You Need Roofing Contractor?